Thursday, November 18, 2010

They're Here!!

So our cloth diaper order finally arrived today!! I had them for about 5 minutes before I started washing them, lol. It took a few minutes to figure out how the diapers themselves worked, but it was pretty easy. We bought a few of the BumGenius 4.0's and one Flip Stay Dry System. In total we have 7 diapers which should get us through one full day. K is wearing her first cloth diaper right now & we're about to find out how we like them :) I started with the BumGenius because I ordered a pink one of those & thought it would look super cute. I tried to stay with gender-neutral colors in case Baby #2 is a boy, but I figured I had to get one pink one for K. I also got one blue one as well to balance it out, lol. And let's face it - they're diapers. Colors shouldn't really matter. I'm sure I'll have more to report in a few days, but for now K seems to like them. As soon as I put it on her she giggled & did a little dance :) I think she thinks she's not wearing a diaper! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment