Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pleasant Surprises

I wasn't sure how the people around me would take my cloth diapering K. I know that some friends & family have made comments against cloth diapering in the past, mostly because they were under the same impressions that I originally was as well (being messy & stinky & a big hassle). But I'm finding that now that we have tried it more people are actually asking questions about it. My mom actually wanted to change K's diaper while we were at her house and did so with no problems, once I showed her how the snaps worked. She also just bought us 3 Thirsties Duo Wraps & a stack of prefolds for Christmas! I was shocked that she was so on-board for this! Pleasant surprises can come from some of the most unexpected places sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment