Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coming Soon: Conneuter's Soap!

I have blogged before about my frustrations with the lack of selection of cloth diaper detergents available.  I have mentioned the desire to start making my own detergent.  I have shared my failed attempts as well. 

After much research & contemplation, I finally think I am on to something!  I still need to work on the scent - nothing I am doing is leaving a lingering scent quite like I'd like it to, but I think I have the formula down, or at least a very decent start to one!  A friend of mine is helping me test it out preliminarily, but within the next few weeks I believe I will be ready to open up the testing to a broader audience!  Conneuter's Soap is on the Horizon!

I will be looking for cloth diapering families willing & interested in assisting with the testing process, so "like" our Facebook page and stay tuned here for more info. if you want to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment